The main features of MS Polymers are:
– The absence of solvents, isocyanates and PVC free.
– Excellent resistance to UV rays.
– High quality anti aging.
– Be painted after the film formation.
– Permanently elastic.
The MS Polymers find their use in industrial applications such as:
– Bonding bus structures, caravans, trains and trucks.
– Bonding facilities air conditioning systems.
– Bonding aluminum containers.
– Reduced sound and vibration.
– Bonding of aluminum angle profiles.
– Bonding of polyester parts.
– Bonding flooring systems.
– Sealing welded seams.
– Bonding glass and windscreen.
One component MS polymer adhesive of high quality, high tack and high strength. Particularly suitable for bonding: Corner profiles in aluminum Side panels on buses / trains Metal joints where required a high initial...
One component MS polymer adhesive of high quality. Particularly suitable for: Elastic bonding and sealing in eg bus, caravans, trucks and trains Bonding ceilings of buses, trucks and trains Bonding-floor systems ISEGA...
Single-component adhesive with high quality. Particularly suitable for bonding: Sealing and bonding elastic structures bus, caravan, train and truck. Bonding and sealing roofs Bonding ceilings of trains, buses, trucks....
High quality single component adhesive for spray application. Particularly suitable for bonding: sealing of joints of sheets welded on horizontal surfaces sealing of junctions and overlapping parts tight sealing of joints...
MK HS 355 FC is a MS polymer adhesive of high quality developed for the bonding of crystals, glass and windscreen. Very high green strength, is revealed as a very thick paste with a very high resistance to failure. This product...
Flame retardant component adhesive particularly suitable for use in the marine industry, uses: Sealing of expansion joints. Sealing for bulkheads, wall and ceiling coverings. Universal adhesive for metal, concrete, wood, etc.....